I. CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
1. “Site”/ “Website” means all information, copyrighted photos and graphics, design, text and other materials or resources located at proof.bg and a subdomain of the same address.
2. “Visitor” is any person who uses the website proof.bg and/or the services/information provided through it
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions regulate the relations between Proof Ltd., UIC: 203955697, with headquarters and management address: Sofia 1000, Oborishte district, 9 "Dunav" Str., represented by Angel Iskrev and Sava Ahmakov, in their capacity of managers, ("Proof") and any person (hereinafter referred to as "Visitor") who uses the Internet site proof.bg /and/or the services/information provided through it ("Site", the "Website").
(2) The website proof.bg is an information portal that provides information about the activities and services of “Proof”, including advertising and publishing, prepress preparation, marketing, graphic design, consulting and other topics related to Proof's business, as well as links to other sites.
(3) By accessing and loading the Site, Visitors agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes to them, and undertake to comply with them.
III. INFORMATION ABOUT THE OWNER OF THE SITE
Art. 2. (1) Information about “Proof“:
Name: Proof Ltd., UIC: 203955697, with headquarters and management address: Sofia 1000, Oborishte district, 9 "Dunav" street, represented by Angel Iskrev and Sava Ahmakov; VAT number: BG203955697.
Correspondence details: Sofia 1000, Oborishte district, 9 "Dunav" street; contact phone number 0888726681 e-mail email@example.com
(2) Personal Data Protection Commission:
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov" No. 2; phone: 02/915 35 18, 02/915 35 15, 02/915 35 19; fax: 02/915 35 25; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Art. 3. (1) All publications on the Site, including but not limited to, texts, designs, program codes, software, databases, photographs and graphic images and any other information, are the exclusive intellectual property of Proof Ltd. and are subject to protection under the Copyright Act and its related rights, and they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of “Proof”.
(2) Any unregulated use of the materials published on the Site, without the permission of “Proof”, constitutes a violation for which the offender bears civil, administrative-criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 4. (1) “Proof” does not allow the use in any way of the content of the Site by visualizing all or part of the materials published on it on another site.
(2) Referencing to materials on the Site from other sites is permissible if it is done in accordance with good morals and commercial practice and if the referring and the methods of presentation of the reference do not raise any doubts about the authorship of “Proof” on the materials, so that the Visitors are not misled.
V. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 5. (1) “Proof” takes measures to protect the personal data of Visitors in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Personal Data Protection Policy published on its website.
(2) “Proof” does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require visitors to register to use the Site.
(3) Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/ EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), consent to the processing of personal data is obtained from the Visitor explicitly, in writing, freely expressed and for each specific case.
VI. OBLIGATIONS OF SITE VISITORS
Art. 6. The visitor using the services and/or information on the Site undertakes to:
1. to comply with Bulgarian legislation and these General Terms and Conditions for using the site's resources;
2. not to damage or destroy systems or information arrays (crack) placed on the website pages.
VII. AMENDMENT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 7. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by “Proof” at any time, with “Proof” promptly publishing the amended General Terms and Conditions on the Site, together with a message to Visitors about the changes made.
(2) The changes in these general terms and conditions are effective for all Site Visitors from the moment they are announced by “Proof”.
VIII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Art. 8. (1) “Proof” provides access to the content of the Site as is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) “Proof” is not responsible for damages and lost benefits of the Visitors caused by the materials published on the Site.
(3) “Proof” is not responsible for damages caused by Visitors to third parties as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
(4) The site contains references/links to other websites of third parties and “Proof” is not responsible for the content and consequences of the use of these websites.
IX. OTHER PROVISIONS
Art. 9. Visitors to the Site are required to comply with ethical standards and shall not violate the reputation of “Proof” by using the site and the materials it contains.
Art. 10. For all matters inexplicitly settled in these general terms related to the implementation and interpretation of this Agreement, the provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply.
Art. 11. These terms and conditions shall enter into force for all site visitors from 1st March 2023.